Duct Repairs and Replacements in Richmond, VA
Richmond's Duct Repair & Replacement Specialists
Your home's air ducts play a vital role in your HVAC system's infrastructure. Damaged or aging ducts can cause your expensive conditioned air to escape outdoors. Not only does this impact the lifespan of your HVAC systems, but it also results in uneven temperatures and higher energy bills. Fortunately, Freezone is on the case and has a team of skilled professionals who specialize in duct repair and replacement services. Serving all of Richmond and the surrounding area, we can restore your ductwork to ensure optimal performance and year-round comfort in your home!
- Free in-home estimates
- Customized financing options
- Licensed & Insured technicians
On this page
For ductwork repairs and replacements in Richmond, choose Freezone!
Freezone is Richmond's leader in residential duct repairs and replacements, delivering exceptional service since 2015! Our process begins with a thorough assessment, where our team meticulously examines every inch of your ducts, identifying any issues and potential areas of improvement. We are honest about what we find and transparent about our prices to our customers. Following the assessment, we provide comprehensive pricing options tailored to your needs and budget. With our skilled technicians and state-of-the-art equipment, Freezone guarantees an efficient and reliable resolution of duct repairs or replacements, enhancing indoor comfort and optimizing airflow.
Looking for how much a duct repair or replacement costs in Richmond, VA?
|Repairs start at:||$800|
|Replacements start at:||$4,499|
The factors which impact the cost of a duct repair or replacement include:
- Diagnostic: Before your ductwork can be repaired or replaced, it'll need to be assessed by a professional. Most contractors will charge a diagnostic fee with the promise of a quote once they're done. At Freezone, our diagnostics are just $79 for duct repairs and replacements, or FREE if you're in our free zone. If you're booking a complete duct replacement, we'll give you an estimate free of charge.
- Minor sealant: For most cases of duct leakage, a simple sealant will suffice. If your ductwork requires only minor repairs, the costs will be nominal. However, if the damage is more extensive, we'll present you with cost-effective repair or replacement options as well as financing options at your request.
- Repair or replacement: Ductwork that is in rough shape due to age or damage can complicate repairs or make them impossible. In such cases, you may need to replace a section or even the entire duct system. On other occasions, you'll only need a repair, which can help keep the cost of the project at a minimum. As Richmond's leading HVAC contractor, Freezone has the expertise for anything you might need, repair OR replacement.
How much does a diagnostic cost at Freezone?
If you're within 10 miles of our headquarters in North Chesterfield, your diagnostic is ALWAYS free. For homeowners outside of this range, diagnostics during regular business hours are just $79. We also offer after-hour repair diagnostics for $149.Schedule my diagnostic
Your duct repair or installation in three easy steps
Step 1: Request a diagnostic or free estimate
An air quality and ductwork specialist will come by your home and evaluate your ducts at your earliest convenience. For major duct replacements, we won't charge you for a diagnostic. Repair diagnostics may also be free if you're in our free zone. Just give us a call to get the ball rolling, or use our convenient online appointment request form.
Step 2: Have your ducts evaluated by a professional
On the day of your diagnostic or free estimate, a professional from Freezone will assess your ducts and provide options for their repair or replacement. You'll also receive an upfront, fixed-price quote for the work involved. You'll find that our prices are fair and our professionals are honest. We will never try to upsell you on a repair or replacement you do not need!
Step 3: Enjoy a fast duct repair or replacement
Our team of licensed and insured professionals in most cases will have your ducts repaired or replaced within a day. Some installations may take longer if a full duct replacement is necessary. We'll protect the inside of your home with drop cloths and follow our Home Protection Guarantee to ensure that any damage caused during the installation process is covered by us. We stand by our work and want to ensure that our customers have a great experience from start to finish.
I am truly a satisfied customer...will recommend Freezone to anyone
““Freezone staff removed my old HVAC system, which included the outdoor unit, oil furnace, air handler, oil tank, oil stand, duct system, and registers. The new system was installed and is working properly. Their staff conducted themselves in a professional manner and completed the installation one day early. I received five different quotes and Freezone estimate was self-explanatory which made it easy for me to award Freezone said contract. I am truly a satisfied customer and will recommend Freezone to anyone who is looking for a HVAC company for service, or HVAC installation."”—Kent W. | Richmond, VA
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Serving Richmond and the surrounding area since 2015
Freezone delivers heating and cooling comfort to homeowners in the Richmond metro area and its suburbs. From Midlothian to Mechanicsville, and Glen Allen all the way down to Chester, you can always count on Freezone to be there when you need us.
Freezone's repair diagnostics are FREE for customers within a 10-mile radius of our headquarters in Richmond City, just off the Midlothian Turnpike.
We service these and other cities in Richmond, Virginia:
- Bon Air