AC Installation in Richmond, VA
Enjoy a Fast Turnaround on a New AC. Your Estimate Is on Us!
Freezone is the installer of choice for hundreds of homeowners every year in Richmond, VA. We install the most popular systems from Lennox, Trane, and Carrier, and we'll always get you the lowest price through federal rebates and manufacturer deals. Freezone's quick turnaround time means that most installations are completed the day after the estimate, getting customers back to their normal routine in no time. Give us a call and schedule your free estimate today. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Free in-home estimates
- Customized financing options
- We find all relevant rebates for you!
On this page
For AC replacements in Richmond, choose Freezone!
Our aim is to make buying an AC system as easy and stress-free as possible for our customers. We begin with a free estimate to give you a sense of what's available to you. We find that perfect balance between system efficiency and system cost. To ensure you get the best deal possible, we always look for federal and manufacturer rebates on your behalf. Our team of experts will then size the system just right for your home so that it lasts longer and keeps your energy bills as low as possible. We'll introduce you to the financing options we have available, then schedule your installation right then and there. In most cases, we can get the job done the very next day! We also offer extended labor warranties to help keep maintenance and repair costs down for years to come.
Looking for how much an AC replacement costs in Richmond, VA?
The factors which impact the cost of an AC installation include:
- System efficiency: At Freezone, we understand that energy efficiency is a top priority for homeowners when it comes to selecting a new air conditioning system. That's why we offer a range of high-efficiency AC systems that can potentially save you hundreds of dollars on your energy bills each year. Our team of experts can help you find the right balance between budget and efficiency by offering a variety of systems to choose from.
- System size: The size of your home and the number of rooms you need to cool are crucial factors when selecting the right size AC system for your home. An improperly sized AC system can lead to higher energy bills and a shorter lifespan for the system. That's why we always send a licensed expert to assess your home's specific cooling needs and determine the appropriate size for your new AC.
- Deals and rebates: Call us crazy, but you should never pay full price for a new AC. At Freezone, we offer a variety of deals, rebates, and specials throughout the year, with off-peak seasons like fall and winter being the best time to shop. Be sure to check our specials page regularly, or just give us a call. We also keep an eye on manufacturer or energy rebates that could save you even more money on your purchase.
Request a free estimate from a licensed technician today
Freezone is committed to finding you the perfect AC replacement. That's why we offer a complimentary, no-obligation in-home estimate with a licensed technician. During the visit, our expert will assess your home and introduce you to AC systems that meet your comfort and energy efficiency needs. We'll also provide information about available rebates, energy tax credits, and exclusive financing options to help make your purchase more affordable.Schedule install
Your AC installation in three easy steps
Step 1: Request a free estimate visit
Freezone's AC installation estimates are always free. And we're happy to introduce you to new systems or provide a second opinion. We've got the friendliest installation professionals in all of Richmond. And they'll never steer you wrong. To get started, give us a call or request your estimate online. We may have someone over as soon as today!
Step 2: Select the perfect system for your home
Freezone takes the stress out of replacing your old AC system. We get to your home, we identify the appropriate AC size you need, and then we introduce you to the most popular models from the most reliable brands like Lennox, Trane, and Carrier. Once we've matched you with the perfect system, we'll check for rebates, assist you with a financing plan if you'd like one, and schedule your installation date. Here's the best part: we're almost always able to offer next-day installations for most customers!
Step 3: Book your return visit and receive a professional install
The professionals at Freezone are respectful of your home at every stage of the process. So we take every precaution to ensure your air conditioner is installed at the highest professional standards. Every installer at Freezone is licensed and insured for your protection. The inside of your home is protected with drop cloths when we need to work inside. And our Home Protection Guarantee is our promise to you that if we damage your home in any way during the installation process, we'll cover the costs.
Great price and easy to work with.
“This company had a great price and was easy to work with. Jonathon stopped by after the installation was complete to ensure that everything worked properly. The A/C is working well. Good all-around experience!”—Scott S. | Richmond, VA
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Serving Richmond and the surrounding area since 2015
Freezone delivers heating and cooling comfort to homeowners in the Richmond metro area and its suburbs. From Midlothian to Mechanicsville, and Glen Allen all the way down to Chester, you can always count on Freezone to be there when you need us.
Freezone's repair diagnostics are FREE for customers within a 10-mile radius of our headquarters in Richmond City, just off the Midlothian Turnpike.
We service these and other cities in Richmond, Virginia:
- Bon Air