Heat Pump Installation in Richmond, VA
For the Best Deals on High‑Efficiency Heat Pumps, Call Freezone
If you're a homeowner in Richmond searching for a reliable and efficient heat pump installation, look no further than Freezone. With years of experience and a focus on customer satisfaction, it's no wonder why we install hundreds of new heat pump systems every year. Many companies can have you waiting up to a week or longer for your new system. Our average turnaround is just 24 hours! On top of that, we install only the highest-quality and most reliable heat pump brands like Carrier, Trane, and Lennox. That means your new system will last longer, keep energy bills lower, and cool or heat your home better than anything else out there.
- Free in-home estimates
- Customized financing options
- We find all relevant rebates for you!
On this page
For heat pump replacements in Richmond, choose Freezone!
Investing in a new heat pump for your home is a significant decision, and finding the right contractor to handle the installation can add to the stress. At Freezone, we're committed to making the process as easy and straightforward as possible. We begin by offering free estimate visits, giving you an opportunity to explore your options and ask any questions you may have. We only introduce you to the most popular heat pump models from top-rated brands, ensuring that you receive a high-quality product. With some of the fastest turnaround times in the local area, we can typically complete installations within just 24 hours. Additionally, we offer extended labor warranties and excellent financing options to help make your purchase more affordable.
Looking for how much a heat pump replacement costs in Richmond, VA?
The factors which impact the cost of a heat pump installation include:
- System efficiency: Energy efficiency is the number one most important thing to consider when buying a new heat pump. High-efficiency systems come with higher price tags but can save you hundreds of dollars annually on energy bills. On top of that, the best federal rebates around are exclusive to high-efficiency heat pumps. Our team of experts can help you find the right system to meet your needs and budget.
- System size: The size of your home and your specific heating and cooling needs play a crucial role in selecting the right size heat pump for your home. An improperly sized heat pump can lead to higher energy bills and a shorter lifespan for the system. At Freezone, we always send a licensed expert to assess your home before selecting the most suitable heat pump size to ensure optimal performance and longevity for your system.
- Deals and rebates: Freezone offers a variety of rebates, deals, and specials throughout the year, especially for heat pumps, which are known for their eco-friendliness and energy efficiency. Keep an eye on our specials page or give us a call to learn more. We also stay informed about any available manufacturer or energy rebates and incentives and will ensure you are aware of any applicable savings during your free estimate. Let us help you find the right heat pump for your home at the best possible price.
Request a free estimate from a licensed technician today
Freezone is committed to finding you the perfect heat pump replacement. That's why we offer a complimentary, no-obligation in-home estimate with a licensed technician. During the visit, our expert will assess your home and introduce you to systems that meet your comfort and energy efficiency needs. We'll also provide information about available rebates, energy tax credits, and exclusive financing options to help make your purchase more affordable.Request an estimates
Your heat pump installation in three easy steps
Step 1: Request a free estimate visit
Freezone is happy to offer free estimates and unbiased advice when it comes to selecting a new heat pump system. To get the ball rolling, simply give us a call or request an estimate online. One of our friendly installers will be at your home as soon as today to help you select the perfect heat pump.
Step 2: Select the perfect system for your home
Our licensed experts will assess your existing heat pump to determine the ideal size for your home. Then, we'll provide you with a range of suitable options to best meet your budget and comfort needs. With our expert guidance, you can feel confident that you're making the best choice for your home and your family.
Step 3: Book your return visit and receive a professional install
Our licensed and insured installation professionals take every precaution to ensure that your heat pump is installed to the highest standards. We use drop cloths to protect your home's interior when working inside, and our Home Protection Guarantee ensures that any damage incurred during the installation process will be covered by us. We also offer additional protections upon request, including a 10-year labor warranty that when combined with your 10-year manufacturer warranty, covers practically every repair imaginable for a whole decade!
These guys are GREAT!
“These guys are GREAT! I recommend Freezone to anyone with HVAC needs. They were very professional and did a fast heat pump installation during the hottest days of summer. They are reliable and very conscientious and friendly. Freezone is the way to go!”—Billy M. | Richmond, VA
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Serving Richmond and the surrounding area since 2015
Freezone delivers heating and cooling comfort to homeowners in the Richmond metro area and its suburbs. From Midlothian to Mechanicsville, and Glen Allen all the way down to Chester, you can always count on Freezone to be there when you need us.
Freezone's repair diagnostics are FREE for customers within a 10-mile radius of our headquarters in Richmond City, just off the Midlothian Turnpike.
We service these and other cities in Richmond, Virginia:
- Bon Air