Furnace Installation in Richmond, VA
Stay Cozy All Winter Long with a High‑Efficiency Furnace from Freezone
For customers in Richmond looking for a reliable and efficient furnace installation, look no further than Freezone. From free estimates to great deals on the best brands like Lennox, Trane, and Carrier, we make installing your new system simple and hassle-free. Choose Freezone for your furnace installation needs in Richmond and stay cozy and warm for years to come.
- Free in-home estimates
- Customized financing options
- We find all relevant rebates for you!
On this page
For furnace replacements in Richmond, choose Freezone!
Purchasing a new furnace is no small investment. And hunting down the best contractor to install it for you? That adds even more stress to your plate. To make the installation process easier, we've taken some important steps. For one, we offer free estimate visits. So whether we're the first company you called, or you're looking for a free second opinion, we've got you covered. Second, we introduce to you only the most popular furnace models from the best brands. We'll install anything for you, but the choices we give you are the ones we'd install in our own homes (and have installed in hundreds of homes across Richmond.) Lastly, we'll give you some of the fastest turnaround times of any contractor in the local area, just 24 hours on average! We also offer extended labor warranties and excellent financing options to help make your purchase even more affordable.
Looking for how much a furnace replacement costs in Richmond, VA?
The factors which impact the cost of a furnace installation include:
- System efficiency: The price of your new furnace will depend on factors such as the brand, fuel type, and energy efficiency rating. The choices you make here tend to impact the baseline price of the system and the cost required to run it. More energy-efficient furnaces have higher initial costs but can save you a fortune in energy bills over the lifetime of the system. Freezone can help you choose the right brand and model to meet your needs and budget during your free estimate.
- System size: The size of your home, the number of rooms and windows, and other factors all play a crucial role in determining furnace size. An improperly sized furnace can cost you an arm and a leg in energy bills and shave years off of the system's lifespan. That's why Freezone takes the extra time to assess your existing furnace and identify your home's specific heating needs.
- Deals and rebates: At Freezone, we believe you should never pay full price for a new furnace. That's why we check in with our manufacturer partners to find any available system rebates. The same goes for federal and state government rebates. On top of that, we tend to offer deals on new furnaces, sometimes cutting the price by thousands! The best time to look is during the summer (when nobody wants to buy a furnace!) Check our coupons and specials page from time to time to get the best deals!
Request a free estimate from a licensed technician today
Freezone is committed to finding you the perfect furnace replacement. That's why we offer a complimentary, no-obligation in-home estimate with a licensed technician. During the visit, our expert will assess your home and introduce you to furnace systems that meet your comfort and energy efficiency needs. We'll also provide information about available rebates, energy tax credits, and exclusive financing options to help make your purchase more affordable.Request an estimate
Your furnace installation in three easy steps
Step 1: Request a free estimate visit
Ready to get the ball rolling on your upcoming furnace installation? Freezone is a great choice to do so. We offer no-obligation FREE estimates no matter where you are in Richmond. We're also happy to provide second opinions if another contractor has already offered an estimate. Our friendly and knowledgeable installation professionals are here to answer your every question. To get started, simply give us a call or request your estimate online.
Step 2: Select the perfect system for your home
Freezone is here to make your installation as simple and hassle-free as possible. Our licensed experts will assess your home's heating needs and introduce you to the most popular furnace models from top brands like Lennox, Trane, and Carrier. We'll even check for rebates and offer financing options to help make your purchase more affordable. And with our fast turnaround times, we can often install your new system as soon as the next day.
Step 3: Book your return visit and receive a professional install
Your home is your sanctuary. You can expect the installers at Freezone to treat it with the utmost respect throughout the installation process. Our licensed and insured installation professionals take every precaution to ensure your furnace is installed at the highest standards. We use drop cloths to protect your home's interior when working inside, and our Home Protection Guarantee ensures that any damage incurred during the installation process will be covered by us.
Would definitely work with them again!
“The technician, Jonathan, was very punctual, super polite, and really helpful with explaining what was wrong with my heating system. The replacement was quick and inexpensive. I especially appreciate him being so quick to respond while we're dealing with colder-than-normal temperatures and recent snowfall. Would definitely work with them again!”—Thomas F. | Richmond, VA
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Serving Richmond and the surrounding area since 2015
Freezone delivers heating and cooling comfort to homeowners in the Richmond metro area and its suburbs. From Midlothian to Mechanicsville, and Glen Allen all the way down to Chester, you can always count on Freezone to be there when you need us.
Freezone's repair diagnostics are FREE for customers within a 10-mile radius of our headquarters in Richmond City, just off the Midlothian Turnpike.
We service these and other cities in Richmond, Virginia:
- Bon Air